What is it?
Applicants can purchase a $15 add-on with their first screening. This add-on waives their fees on additional screenings for the next 30 days (up to 5 screenings per day). We also save the application package so you can apply to more homes in just a few clicks.
Why does it matter?
- On average, applicants apply to 4 homes. That could mean paying 4 screening fees – or, they can pay one flat fee and save up to $135.
- A pre-filled application helps get a jump on the competition and be first in line when finding a rental that’s right.
- The expense and stress of home-hunting can take a toll. This solution helps applicants apply to as many properties as they need without the cost and the worry.
How does it work?
1. Once an applicant receives an ApplyLink from a property representative, they'll begin the application process
2. Once all the required steps are completed in the application package, there will be a Special Offer section below that will ask to add the $15 Reusable Bundle - click Yes and Continue to Payment
3. Once the applicant has paid, confirmed, and completed their submission, they can go to the Rental Application page on their RentSpree Dashboard to view the Reusable Bundle details and expiration date
4. Once the applicant receives another ApplyLink from a property representative and starts a new submission, they'll now see a $0 Screening Fee and how many submissions they can complete for the rest of the day
- Also, information from the previous submission will be automatically entered in the next one - but can be edited before submitting if needed
Who gets it?
All applicants that are completing a screening for the 1st time which includes a Credit Report & Score, Criminal Background Check, and Eviction-Related Proceedings.