Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
Can I get a refund if I submitted twice?
Q: Can I get refunded if I submitted twice?
I accidentally submitted my reports twice for some reason. Is there any way I could be reimbursed for the erroneous submission?
A: Yes, you can.
Solution: Contact us at email@example.com and provide us with the email you submitted under and what the issue is. All refund requests are subject to review before approval.