Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Applicant Frequently Asked Questions
Agent Help Center
Account, Billing & FAQs
FAQ: How to reactivate RentSpree PRO?
Need to restart your RentSpree PRO account? Reactivate it at any time!
How to reactivate RentSpree PRO
1. Log in to your RentSpree account.
2. From your dashboard, click on the RentSpree PRO tab on the left side.
3. From the Subscription page, click on Manage Subscription.
4. In the area labeled Subscriptions, click on Reactivate PRO.
5. Once you confirm your information, a pop-up will appear to notify you that your PRO subscription has been reactivated.