Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
Print the application and TransUnion screening reports
How do I print the application and the TransUnion screening reports?
Printing your applicant's application and screening reports has never been easier!
- First, you'll need to access the reports from your dashboard. Once you're there, select the property that your applicant applied to.
- Then Select View Reports
- Search for and click on the applicant's name.
- Once you've selected the applicant, open their application. From here, you will notice two icons with text in the top right corner. One of them is a printer. Click that. You can also hit CTRL+P on your keyboard to start printing!