Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
Print the application and TransUnion screening reports
How do I print the application and the TransUnion screening reports?
Printing your applicant's application and screening reports has never been easier!
- From your dashboard, click on the My Listings button on the left, blue menu bar on your Dashboard.
- Then click on the Property Listing the applicant applied to.
- Click on View Reports. Then, click on the name/email of the applicant whose application and/or reports you would like to view.
- Directly above the reports, click on the Printer icon.
- Once printing has been initiated, please wait for the report to load and the print window to appear to select your printer and how many copies you would like to print