- RentSpree Help Center
- Start Screening Tenants
- Sending a Request
Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
- Moving Services
Agent Help Center
- Partner Integrations - General
- Partner Integrations - BrightMLS
- Partner Integrations - California Apartment Association
- Partner Integrations - California Association of Realtors
- Partner Integrations - Rentals.com
- Partner Integrations - TransactionDesk
- Partner Integrations - zipForm® Plus
- Agent Frequently Asked Questions
Start Screening Tenants
- Screening Tenants
- Adding a property
- Sending a Request
- One-Time Validation
- Sample Application & Reports
- TransUnion Reports
- TransUnion Reports - Credit Report
- TransUnion Reports - Criminal Background Check
- TransUnion Reports - Eviction Related Proceedings
- TransUnion Reports - Troubleshooting
- Print, Save & Share
- Sending a message
- Request a Personal Walkthrough
- Tenant Screening Frequently Asked Questions
Start Collecting Rent
Account, Billing & FAQs
How to print a Screening Handout™ for an existing listing.
A step-by-step guide on printing a Screening Handout™ on RentSpree.
How to print a Screening Handout™ for open houses or showings.
- Once you login, from your dashboard, click the My Listings button in the left, blue menu bar
- On the same row of your property listing, click the ⋮ button on the right side. You will notice a drop-down list with the different options.
- If you have not yet added a property, click on ADD NEW LISTING in the top-right corner of the Dashboard.
- Read through the TransUnion Agreement and agree to the service agreement by clicking the I accept the service agreement checkbox and pressing Next
- Select Screen New Tenants, you will be asked who will be paying for the screening fee and which reports you would like included.
- Once you've selected your reports, click NEXT.
- If the Criminal Background Check was selected, please read the Requesting a criminal background check pop-up and press Confirm & Continue
- Once you select to Screen New Tenants, you will be asked to select the screening items and who will be paying for the screening fee (you know the item is selected as indicated by the blue checkmark next to each item).
- After selecting the screening items, click Next.
- Then, click on Print Screening Handout. In the rectangle that states, "Enter your custom message here" you may enter information such as a license number and a brokerage name.
- Click on Print and you are all set!
The ApplyLink™ can be typed directly into a browser by an applicant. It also has a QR code that may be scanned with a smartphone. Screening Handouts™ can be handed out during open houses, posted at a library--the options are as limited as your imagination.
To screen using an ApplyLink™, click here.
To screen using an applicant's email, click here.