What is it?Landlords can now send one-time payment requests to their renters from their RentSpree Dashboard for requests such as:
- Security Deposit
- Move-In Fee
- Cleaning Fee
- Pet Fee
- Utility Bill
- Lease Termination
- Prorated Fee
- Late Fee
- Custom Fee
Why does it matter?
As landlords may have one-time fees, recurring bills that vary in amounts every month, and/or service requests they need to bill to renters, they can now send renters these payments separate from the recurring rent payment they usually collect every month from their RentSpree Dashboard.
How does it work?
- On your RentSpree Dashboard, click the Rent Payment tab in the menu bar on the left.
- Select Get Started if this is the first time setting up rent payment or + New Payment if you've previously set up rent payment
- Get Started
- + New Payment
- Get Started
- After selecting the Property & entering the Tenant information, select One-Time as the payment type
- Enter Payment Details and ensure all the information is correct. Please note, renters CANNOT submit payments earlier than the due date that you assign.
- After, enter or confirm your Bank Information and Identity Verification. Please note, if there is a prior bank account associated with rent payment already, you may only use the associated bank account.
- Lastly, review the Confirmation Page to ensure everything is correct before sending to the renter
All done! The renter will be notified via email to set up their account to complete the one-time payment transaction. You'll also be emailed by RentSpree once the transaction has been initiated by the renter and you may see the progress of the payment on your RentSpree Dashboard. Please allow up to 6 business days for the payment to be completed.
Who gets it?
Anyone who is collecting rent such as Landlords and other Property Representatives can use One-time Payment to send requests to Renters.