Requesting documents has never been easier!
Request More Documents
You can request extra documents if you are a RentSpree PRO member. These documents include but are not limited to the following:
- Proof of income
- Government-issued ID
- Bank statements
- Tax returns
- Pet photos
- A pet application (not provided by RentSpree)
How to Request Documents Before Someone Has Applied
Once you have signed up for RentSpree PRO, you will be able to select supplement documents from the Screening Options page when initiating a tenant screening request. Check the box next to each document type you would like to request from the applicant.
How to Request Documents After Someone Has Applied
If an applicant has already completed their screening request, you can collect supplemental documents while viewing their application.
- On your RentSpree Dashboard, click Tenant Screening on the left side.
- You can select an applicant whom you would like to request documents from.
- Once you click on the applicant, click the Other Docs tab at the top of the screen.
- You can select the types of documents you want the renter to upload.
- After you've selected one or more documents, you can click the Send Requests button at the top of the screen.
The applicant will then receive an email notification to upload the documents. You will receive an email notification when all documents have been uploaded, and you can access them all from your dashboard.
For a video walkthrough, please click here!