Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
How to request a C.A.R. rental application
How to send a request for a C.A.R. rental application directly through RentSpree.
The California Association of Realtors rental application form can be sent directly to an applicant as a request through RentSpree. This can be done by selecting the C.A.R. rental application on the screening options menu before sending a request.
Before sending out a C.A.R. rental application you need to link and Validate your C.A.R. membership with your account settings. You can see how to do that here
C.A.R. Rental Application Request
- Select My Listings from the left-hand side menu
- Select the property you are sending the request for
- On the overview page select "+screen new tenants"
- Select application item(s) "LRA Application(s)"
- Select any other screening options you want to request from the applicant(s)
- Select "Next"
- Send the request to the applicant via an option to screen
- Request report(s) via email or mobile
- Share ApplyLink™
- Print Screening Handout™