Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Applicant Frequently Asked Questions
Agent Help Center
Account, Billing & FAQs
A Guide to Ordering a Rent Estimate Report
You can receive a Rent Estimate Report with just 5 easy steps.
The Rent Estimate Report from RentRange® gives you a recommended rent amount for your property along with other market data based on similar rentals in the area for only $19.99 USD per report.
- Click Log In in the top-right corner. You will be asked to enter your email address and password.
- On your Dashboard page, click on Rest Estimate on the top-left sidebar.
- Enter the Property Address and Property Information. Then, click Purchase and enter your credit card information.
- Once the payment is processed, you will see a pop-up which will allow you to Download your report.
- You will also receive an email with a link to Download your Rent Estimate Report at your preferred time. To view a sample report, please click here.