- RentSpree Help Center
- Rent Payment
- Getting Started
Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
How to end Rent Payment as an Agent or Owner
Ending scheduled rent payments as a property representative.
To end a scheduled rent payment for a property as an agent, manager, or owner, refer to the following steps:
- While logged into your agent/owner/manager account, click on the Rent Payment tab on the left-hand menu bar.
- Locate the rent payment you wish to end and click on it and go to the Payment Info tab.
- Finally, click on End Payment.
- You have now ended all upcoming scheduled rent payments for this tenant!
If there is a payment currently being processed, you will not be able to end the payment until after the transaction has been completed.