Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
How to link & validate C.A.R. Membership
How to link your C.A.R. membership to RentSpree to access the C.A.R. Rental Application and Lease Agreement.
The C.A.R. rental application and lease agreement are now available for applicants to fill out and electronically sign through RentSpree. This is done by linking your RentSpree account to your California apartment of realtors account. This can be done under the account linking area in my account settings.
Validate C.A.R. Membership
- Login to your RentSpree account.
- In the top right corner select the drop-down arrow and select My Account
- Select Account Linking
- Select "Link" next to California Association of Realtors.
Please input your last name, and NRDS ID for C.A.R. to validate your membership. This one-time process will grant you access to all features available for C.A.R. members such as C.A.R. form
- Last Name
- Brokerage Name
- NRDS ID
After entering all information the system will validate this can take up to 30 seconds for the full validation process to finish