- RentSpree Help Center
- RentSpree Pro
- Custom Agent Profile URL
Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
- Moving Services
Agent Help Center
- Partner Integrations - General
- Partner Integrations - BrightMLS
- Partner Integrations - California Apartment Association
- Partner Integrations - California Association of Realtors
- Partner Integrations - Rentals.com
- Partner Integrations - TransactionDesk
- Partner Integrations - zipForm® Plus
- Agent Frequently Asked Questions
Start Screening Tenants
- Screening Tenants
- Adding a property
- Sending a Request
- One-Time Validation
- Sample Application & Reports
- TransUnion Reports
- TransUnion Reports - Credit Report
- TransUnion Reports - Criminal Background Check
- TransUnion Reports - Eviction Related Proceedings
- TransUnion Reports - Troubleshooting
- Print, Save & Share
- Sending a message
- Request a Personal Walkthrough
- Tenant Screening Frequently Asked Questions
Start Collecting Rent
Account, Billing & FAQs
How can I edit my Agent Profile's URL?
RentSpree PRO users can customize their Agent Profile URL with a customized link!
When creating an Agent Profile, RentSpree PRO users can edit their profile's link. Changing the URL benefits agents by entering custom business names, preferred website verbiage, and an eye-appealing website for other applicants to see!
How to change an Agent Profile URL
- After logging into your RentSpree account, click the menu button on the top right of your dashboard. Once the drop-down menu appears, select Edit My Profile.
- Once you've met the minimum requirements for setting up your Agent Profile, you'll then be able to edit your URL by clicking Edit Link.
- An entry field will appear where you may enter your unique URL. If you are using more than 1 word, please use a hyphen (-) to separate each word (ex. SFV-Realtor).
- Once you enter the desired URL, click Save. Your link will then generate so you may share your customized Agent Profile with applicants and other individuals you are working with.
Please note, every URL created will start with: https://www.rentspree.com/profile/
For a video walkthrough, please click here!