Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
- Rent Payment
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
Where can I find the invoice/receipt for the TransUnion screening reports?
Q: I paid for the TransUnion screening reports, where is the receipt?
A: When you submit a TransUnion screening report, you will receive an email that says SUBMISSION CONFIRMATION FOR [Property Address] with the receipt/invoice.
Solution: Located at the bottom of this email, below the VIEW MY SCREENING REPORT button, is an invoice that includes:
- Rental application (if applicable)
- Individual reports submitted (credit, criminal, and/or eviction)
- Amount per report
- Amount paid
- Card used
You can then print the invoice for your records!