Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
Why am I receiving an error message?
I am trying to submit my application and/or reports and keep receiving an error. How can I progress past this?
It varies depending on the error. Please follow the instructions on the message.
When you see an error message on our site, it usually appears in red lettering with further instructions and details on why the error occurred. For further information on a specific error, you can view the article below that pertains to the error you are receiving:
- I keep receiving a "Sorry, we're having trouble connecting with TransUnion" error
- "Character Invalid" Error
- Step-by-step instructions on how to bypass "Information does not match our records" error
- "Sorry, we can't find enough information to generate your screening reports."
- "Sorry, you have exceeded the maximum number of attempts to verify your identity."
If you are still unable to submit your information after following the instructions for the respective error, you can call us at 323-515-7757, our business hours are 7am-5pm PST Monday thru Friday.