Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
Does the TransUnion credit report damage my credit score?
No, your score will not be damaged.
TransUnion SmartMove uses a soft credit inquiry for its screening reports. It will not impact or damage your credit score. More information on soft vs. hard credit inquiries can be found here.