Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
- Rent Payment
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
What does "Your account does not have permission to access this page" mean?
You are trying to access a dashboard for a different account.
With RentSpree, it is common for multiple agents/owners/landlords to work together to find the perfect tenant for the right property. To help accomplish this, we allow all requesting agents/owners/landlords to save the application/reports as a PDF and print them out to share with other parties involved in the transaction.
Sometimes, the requesting agent/owner/landlord will instead share an ApplyLink™ to their own dashboard. Unfortunately, this will cause an error as the reports are tied to the requesting agent/owner/landlord.
- If you have been sent an ApplyLink™ and see the error below, please contact the person that sent it to you and have them provide the application/reports using the correct method.
- If you received an ApplyLink™ from an applicant, it means they created an account as an agent and applied to themself. They would need to re-submit their information using the correct ApplyLink™ and contact us so we can refund the erroneous charge.
- If you are typing "RentSpree" into your address bar and then receiving the error, it means your cache/cookies are trying to auto-fill the address with a link that is not valid anymore. This can be for an older property, an applicant with expired reports, or even if you've reset your password recently.
- When this occurs, it is recommended you try a new browser. 99.9% of the time this works, however, the last resort is clearing your cache/cookies.