Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Applicant Frequently Asked Questions
Agent Help Center
Account, Billing & FAQs
FAQ: What do I enter for my current occupation if I am retired?
Q: What do I enter on the application if I am retired?
A: Select "Retired" from the Work Status option and click "Save & Next."
Solution: When you get to the "Current Occupation" section of your application, you will select the "Retired" option and click "Save & Next."
You will then be brought to the screen that asks you to list/describe your income and its source. You will also provide the amount of this income.