Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
Creating an account using Google
How to use your Google account to create an account on RentSpree
Creating an account with Google
When creating an account on RentSpree, there are 3 options to choose from: sign up with email, sign up with Facebook, and sign up with Google. Here we will go over how to create an account using Google.
Signing up with RentSpree using your Google account
1. From our home page, click on Get Started in the upper right-hand corner.
2. You will then notice a sign-up screen asking for an email and password. Below the Sign Up with Email button, it says "Continue with Facebook or Google." Click on Google.
3. Once you click on Google, there will be a pop-up box asking you to select which Google account you would like to use. If you have previously signed in to Google on this device, you will be asked to select which account you would like to use. If this is your first time signing into Google on this device, then you will be asked to either enter your login information OR you will have to click on Use another account.
4. Once you select which account you would like to use, enter your password and click Next.
5. That's it! Once you've entered the correct information, you will be brought to your dashboard or, if you are applying to a property, to the apply now page to submit your application and screening reports!