Agent FAQ

Can applicants use a Canadian SSN?

For applicants applying that are Canadian residents

Currently, we only accept SSN and ITINs

While we would love to help Canadian residents screen for their potential home, the only numbers accepted by TransUnion at this time are a Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). If a report is needed for a Canadian SSN, you would need to contact a service that specializes in reports for those identification numbers.