How to get started applying

Can I be screened if I'm an international resident?

Am I able to apply to a property if I am currently located outside of the U.S.?

Yes, as long as you have a Social Security Number or ITIN.

Anyone is able to apply to a property using RentSpree as long as they have a Social Security Number. This is because TransUnion SmartMove requires an SSN or ITIN to generate screening reports. If you do not have a SSN or ITIN, a screening report cannot be generated. If you are only completing a rental application, however, no SSN or ITIN is required.
However, TransUnion may need more information to verify your identity. If needed, please call TransUnion at 866-775-0961 and press option 2 to speak with a TransUnion Representative.

Please make sure to inform the agent/owner about this!