- RentSpree Help Center
- Rent Payment
- Frequently Asked Questions
Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
Can I have an LLC as a receiving account for Rent Payment?
Yes, you can have your LLC as a receiving account for Rent Payment.
We partner with industry leaders Plaid and Stripe to provide the most secure payment options. You will never have to provide your account information to RentSpree. Just enter your LLC through the secure Plaid or Stripe modal. From there, Stripe will verify a few details, and then ensure the swift and safe transfer of your rent payment funds to your bank account.
1. Select the property.
2.Add your tenant.
3. Select your payment type.
4. Add your LLC as the receiving account following the steps below.
If you need additional assistance with finalizing the Rent Payment please view the following articles:
How to initialize Rent Payment as an Agent or Owner