Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Moving Services
- Applicant Frequently Asked Questions
Agent Help Center
Account, Billing & FAQs
FAQ: Can I delete an old submission or a request?
No, screening requests cannot be deleted once it has been sent
Currently, you can not delete a request that was sent to an applicant or delete an old submission from the tenant screening area of your RentSpree Dashboard.
All screening reports will expire from the system after 30 days. If you archive a property after you have chosen a renter, no other applicants will be able to apply for the property.