Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Applicant Frequently Asked Questions
Agent Help Center
Account, Billing & FAQs
FAQ: Can I apply to myself?
Can I submit an application to myself?
Whether you're a property representative or an applicant, users cannot apply to themselves to generate a report.
How RentSpree's tenant screening service works is that the property representative generates an ApplyLink that the applicant uses to enter their own information.
Once completed, both the property representative and the applicant will get a copy of the rental application and/or screening reports, if requested.