- RentSpree Help Center
- RentSpree Pro
- Agent Reviews
Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
- Moving Services
Agent Help Center
- Partner Integrations - General
- Partner Integrations - BrightMLS
- Partner Integrations - California Apartment Association
- Partner Integrations - California Association of Realtors
- Partner Integrations - Rentals.com
- Partner Integrations - TransactionDesk
- Partner Integrations - zipForm® Plus
- Agent Frequently Asked Questions
Start Screening Tenants
- Screening Tenants
- Adding a property
- Sending a Request
- One-Time Validation
- Sample Application & Reports
- TransUnion Reports
- TransUnion Reports - Credit Report
- TransUnion Reports - Criminal Background Check
- TransUnion Reports - Eviction Related Proceedings
- TransUnion Reports - Troubleshooting
- Print, Save & Share
- Sending a message
- Request a Personal Walkthrough
- Tenant Screening Frequently Asked Questions
Start Collecting Rent
Account, Billing & FAQs
How to Manage Agent Reviews
Receive reviews from tenants screened through RentSpree!
Applicants can now submit reviews for agents they’ve worked with through RentSpree. Applicants will be prompted to submit a review after they have completed the screening process, completed an e-sign transaction, and/or have been accepted to the property.
Agents who are signed up for RentSpree Pro are able to share reviews to their Agent Profile. Please note, an Agent Profile must be created before you can manage your reviews.
How to Manage Reviews
1. Once you're notified via email about a submitted review or to check all your reviews, navigate to the dropdown menu at the top of the page and select Edit your profile.
2. Once on the Edit Your Profile page, click on Manage Reviews on the left.
3. You'll then be directed to the Manage Reviews page that will show your accumulated review score, and all the 4-5 star reviews with comments. Reviews with comments can be shared to your Agent Profile.
a. Please note, 1-3 star reviews and 4-5 star reviews without comments will not appear on your profile or generate an email notification.
4. If you would like to post a review to your agent profile, click the button at the bottom of the page Post to Agent Profile.
5. Once your review has been posted, you may view them on your Agent Profile and share on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.
Please see below for a quick tutorial or if you would like to view a video walkthrough of the Agent Review feature, click here!