Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- Reusable Screening Package
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Applicant Frequently Asked Questions
Agent Help Center
Account, Billing & FAQs
A Guide to Managing Agent Reviews
Receive reviews from tenants screened through RentSpree!
Applicants can now submit reviews for agents they’ve worked with through RentSpree. Applicants will be prompted to submit a review after they have completed the screening process, completed an e-sign transaction, and/or have been accepted to the property.
How to Manage Reviews
1. Once you're notified via email about a submitted review or to check all your reviews, navigate to the dropdown menu at the top of the page and select Edit Branding Page
2. Once on the Preview Your Profile page, click on Manage Reviews on the left
3. You'll then be directed to the Manage Reviews page, which will show your accumulated review score and all the 4-5 star reviews with comments. Reviews with comments can be shared on your Branding Page.
a. Please note, 1-3 star reviews and 4-5 star reviews without comments will not appear on your page or generate an email notification.
4. If you would like to post a review to your Branding Page, click the button at the bottom of the page Post to Branding Page
5. Once your review has been posted, you may view it on your Branding Page and share it on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.
To see a video walkthrough of the Agent Review feature, click here!