- RentSpree Help Center
- Start Screening Tenants
- Print, Save & Share
Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
- Moving Services
Agent Help Center
- Partner Integrations - General
- Partner Integrations - BrightMLS
- Partner Integrations - California Apartment Association
- Partner Integrations - California Association of Realtors
- Partner Integrations - Rentals.com
- Partner Integrations - TransactionDesk
- Partner Integrations - zipForm® Plus
- Agent Frequently Asked Questions
Start Screening Tenants
- Screening Tenants
- Adding a property
- Sending a Request
- One-Time Validation
- Sample Application & Reports
- TransUnion Reports
- TransUnion Reports - Credit Report
- TransUnion Reports - Criminal Background Check
- TransUnion Reports - Eviction Related Proceedings
- TransUnion Reports - Troubleshooting
- Print, Save & Share
- Sending a message
- Request a Personal Walkthrough
- Tenant Screening Frequently Asked Questions
Start Collecting Rent
Account, Billing & FAQs
Where is the application and/or reports for the co-signer/guarantor/other occupants?
An applicant completed an application and included other applicants/co-signers on it. Where are those applications?
Applicants can include other occupants/co-signers on the application, but each person still needs to fill out their own application and authorize their own screening reports.
For security purposes, all applicants over the age of 18 must apply separately. This means that each person must use a separate email address to create an account with us.
- A separate request will need to be sent to each applicant/co-signer in order to generate a complete application and/or reports per applicant.
- For example, a family of 4 adults will each have their own RentSpree account using individual email addresses (4 accounts using 4 emails).
- For anyone under the age of 18, the information can be included under the "Add Additional Occupants" section.