Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Applicant Frequently Asked Questions
Agent Help Center
Account, Billing & FAQs
A Guide to Saving E-Sign Templates
How to save templates to E-Sign Documents
RentSpree PRO now offers users the option to save a template of documents that are manually uploaded and formatted through the E-Sign Documents feature.
To save a template, you'll first start an e-sign transaction by clicking +Request E-Signature or +New Transaction on the overview menu of your listing.
Then, you will select the Upload Document option, and select the document you would like to upload.
Format the document as needed, and select Next.
Select the box to save the document as a template, and click Send.
You will now see the saved template when starting new e-sign transactions!