How to deactivate a property on your dashboard so it does not appear with active properties.
How to deactivate an existing property on your dashboard
No one likes clutter. This is why we allow users the ability to deactivate properties on their dashboard. Once a property has been leased, you can deactivate it to clean up your dashboard. By deactivating a property, applicants will no longer be able to apply to it until it has been reactivated.
Deactivating a Property
- Click on LOG IN in the top right corner. If you are having issues logging in, see Log in and sign out.
- Once you have logged in, you will be taken to your dashboard.
- Once you are on your dashboard, locate the property you would like to deactivate.
- Click on the ACTIONS button located to the right of the property.
- Click on DEACTIVATE PROPERTY from the drop-down list.
- You will receive a pop-up notification asking you to confirm that you would like to deactivate the property.
***Your property will now be deactivated! Any outstanding requests will see a "Property Deactivated" message when attempting to apply/screen (pictured below).***
Viewing a Deactivated Property
1. To view deactivated properties, click on the property filter pictured below and then select INACTIVE PROPERTIES.
You have now successfully deactivated your property! To learn how to reactivate a property, click here.