Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
Creating an account with RentSpree using an email address
All you need to create a RentSpree account is your email address and a password!
How to create an account with RentSpree using an email address
If this is your first time using RentSpree, you will need to create an account. To do so, please follow the steps below:
Creating an account
1. From our home page, click on Get Started in the top right corner.
3. Once you click that, you will be asked to select whether you are an Agent, Owner, Manager, or Applicant. Please note that Agent, Owner and Manager have the same Products & Features - the only difference between these 3 roles are their names. If you choose Applicant, please note this role is only for filling out Applications and will not have any screening options. Select one and click Next.
For agents, owners, or managers looking to screen new applicants, click here.