Can I apply if I'm an international resident?

Q: Am I able to apply to a property if I am currently located outside of the U.S.?

A: Yes, as long as you have a Social Security Number or ITIN.

Solution: Anyone is able to apply to a property using RentSpree as long as they have a Social Security Number. This is because TransUnion SmartMove requires an SSN or ITIN to generate screening reports. If you are only completing a rental application, however, no SSN is required.