Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
Benefits of using RentRange for the Rent Estimate Report.
RentRange® is a premier provider of information in the single-family rental sector, delivering address and market-level rental data, analytics, and rent-based valuation solutions for a diverse customer base.
Whether you’re a real estate investor, appraiser, real estate agent, property manager, or lender, RentRange has the data you need to make decisions with confidence. Whether you own, manage, or are thinking of buying a rental property, a RentRange Property Report will help you to:
- Determine the rent rate potential for any property.
- Supplement traditional Automated Valuation Models (AVMs), Broker Price Opinions (BPOs), and appraisals.
- Provide key information about localized vacancy rates, recent and historical county rent trends, and other vital investor metrics to help provide a deeper understanding of the market.
RentRange Property Reports are supported by a comprehensive database of real estate investment properties across the U.S. In addition to optimizing rents, the RentRange Advanced Report delivers:
- A detailed snapshot of the local market, with property-specific vacancy rate estimates and rental saturation benchmarks in the area.
- Localized comparable properties and days on market data.
- Historical rent trends at the county and city level for available markets.
- Gross yield data by zip code to compare the performance of the subject’s zip code with others in the surrounding area.