Applicant Help Center
- How to get started applying
- Co-Signer & Guarantor
- Step 1 - Applicant Information
- Step 2 - RentSpree Rental Application
- Step 3 - TransUnion Screening Reports
- TransUnion error messages & contact info
- Website error messages
- Submitting Application
- Print, save & share
- E-Sign Documents
- Renters Insurance
- Upload Documents
- Terms of Service
- Accounts & Billing
- Rent Payment
Application & Reports
Agent Common Questions
Account, Billing & FAQs
How to add a new property
A step-by-step tutorial on how to add a new property to your dashboard.
Add New Listing
Whenever you have a property you want to screen for, you can add it to your dashboard. This allows you to screen for multiple properties/units and better organize the applications and/or screening reports you get back.
- Click on Log In or Sign Up in the top right corner.
- From your dashboard, click on ADD NEW LISTING to the top-right of the page.
- You will then be asked to enter a property address. Once you have done so, click NEXT and your property will be added to your dashboard. If this is your first time adding a property, you will be asked to enter your mailing address first. For more information on this step, click here.
You have now successfully added a new property! To continue with the next steps of the screening process, click here to view instructions.